[Steppes] Bardic tonight

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 08:33:08 PDT 2004

Steppes Titled Bard competition is one of the most prestigious and well-attended bardic competitions in the kingdom.  Don't miss this chance to get in a little last-minute practice before the real thing!!!  Lord Iames and Lady Liadan have once again graciously offered their house to us (directions below).  Please join us at 7:30 - hope to see you there!

In Service,
Antonia

Directions to Iames and Liadan’s house: From the south. Make your best
way to Spring Valley and 75 (second exit just north of 635) go East on
Spring Valley. Be aware that Spring Valley will Y at the Joe's Pizza
take a left at that light. Continue on Spring Valley until you cross the
Railroad tracks. The next street is Bowser Take a Left. The first
street on your right is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We are the Fifth
house on the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the North. Make your best way to Beltline and 75 go East until
you go under a Rail Road Trestle. The next light is Bowser Take a right.
Go through the first Four way stop and proceed almost to the next the
last street before this four way stop is Morningstar Trail. Take a left.
We are the Fifth house on the left, the Address is 809 Morningstar
Trail.

>From the East. Take 635 to Plano Road Go north (right) on Plano road.
Continue on till you reach the light at Spring Valley (there Will be a
Petco on your right and Richardson Square mall behind that). Take a
left on Spring Valley you will go past Jess Harben elementary and proceed
to the four way stop at Bowser ( if you cross the Railroad tracks you
have gone to far) turn Right on Bowser. The first street on your right
is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We are the Fifth house on the left,
the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the West make your best way to 635 and 75. Go north on 75. Exit
at Spring Valley (second exit just north of 635) go East on Spring
Valley. Be aware that Spring Valley will Y at the Joe's Pizza take a left at
that light. Continue on Spring Valley until you cross the Railroad
tracks. The next street is Bowser Take a Left. The first street on your
right is Morningstar Trail Take a right. We are the Fifth house on the
left, the Address is 809 Morningstar Trail.

If you need more help please call 972-680-1689.