[Steppes] (no subject)

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 07:35:59 PDT 2004

Greetings,
We have survived another Steppes Warlord!!  We had a fine day for the
children to fight and show their skills on the field. HE Mahadi allowed us on the
list field right in front of his pavilion this year and took great interest in
the children. We had a total of 13 children that fought and all age groups were
represented for the first time this year.
Our winners were:
        Children's Boffer ~ Zachary of Greywood
        Youth Boffer ~ Nagol
        Teen Boffer ~ Edward A'bovee
        Youth Chivalric ~ Esther of York
I am very proud of the children that won and competed this day. They were the
first ones on the field ready to fight for the day.

I want to also thank Cathal from Lock Rudh for running the list. He was great!
I also had two marshals that did not stop. They took the time to teach as
they marshaled. If you were not watching closely you would miss it. Lord Lothar
Wildehaar from Glaslyn and Shamus Roy from BradLeah. Also I want to thank the
Baron of Loch Soilleir's son Brain for helping. He did a wonderful job.  We
also had Sir Simonn (Coastal Regional) out there teaching the children a new
practice drill/Kata. Lastly, I want to thank all the parents for the support they
give to me and their children. I could not do this job without you.

Remember we will be doing this again at AAA in July. I hope to have classes
set up for them as well.

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
Youth Combat of Ansteorra