[Steppes] Chainsaw brigade

Cleek, James M James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Thu Jun 3 07:38:26 PDT 2004

I don't get to check email for a while and look what happens, you guys
really took the bull by the horn. I agree with Catalina and also I have
limited availability so 9:00AM works best for me. I have a chain saw and
a twelve foot ladder. Gail has offered to ride out with me and has a
pole saw and ladder also. With the number of volunteers we have we
should be able to make quick work of this.
See you all Saturday Morning.
Iames