[Steppes] FW:[Ansteorra] Will your group be left out?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 09:43:30 PDT 2004

Yes.  I just 'spoke' with Annes, and our Historian is working with her
already.  The list just didn't get updated to show that.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross