[Steppes] Re: Your group in the Argent Museum

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 11:46:31 PDT 2004

Yay!!  Just goes to show that Steppes doesn't miss much, eh?

Elysia, I have the 'original' Baronial pavilion here - It's undergoing
some repair and restoration.  If you don't want it in the display (or
it's too big to include), I'll use it on the field for Chirurgeon's
Point (evil grin).

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

Greetings Dear Steppes,

Yes, yes, and yes. Elysia has contacted me concerning your display at
the Argent museum. Please set your concerns aside.