[Steppes] June Populace meeting

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Jun 27 20:08:56 PDT 2004

Thank you everyone that came out to populace, we had about 25 folks show up
and devour just about every bit of food we had. My husband really enjoyed
making the brisket and even came out of his cave to join us a few times. :)

We had about 5 or 6 June birthday people there, two were Barons ... guess
who they were. ;)

There was discussion about many things but I think the highlight of the
night was talking about moving populace back up to Fridays.

Anyone want to bring up what else we talked about?

Chiara