[Steppes] Dance, Monday 7pm

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 20:18:46 PDT 2004

Hello all!

We will be having dance class at the Lake Highlands North Recreation
Center at 7pm on Monday night. We're reviewing dances for Argent
Anniversary, so this week's format will be slightly different than the
usual last Monday revel.

Come in garb if you want, we'll bring snacks. We're having our
mini-ball, with the dances done by request from a list. This month's
list will be made up of the dances we need to review before Argent
Anniversary.

For more information about the location, what to wear, etc, go to:
http://dancemaster.org

For more informatin on the dance activities at Argent, go to:
http://dancemaster.org/events/argent

We hope to see many of you there!

~ HL Isabeau