[Steppes] New Fabric Store on Perth Street

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Thu Jul 1 11:21:34 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

    In preparations for Argent garb I made a trip to Perth Street this afternoon.  I thought I would let those interested know that there is a new store open!  I didn't have time to explore it in depth (as I was on my lunch hour) but I did see they had a bit of linen and some other interesting stuff.

    The store is down the back near the strip of three stores; the new one is to the left of them.

Enjoy!

Elizabeta