[Steppes] RE: An announcement regarding the Knight Marshal office

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:27:08 PDT 2004

Vivat Centurion Morgan for all his efforts!

Its rare that an officer hold the tenure of his office and then find a
replacement. (Though I am happy to think Steppes is more successful at this
than most!)

Morgan has done a great amount of work as Knight's Marshal - not only for
the Barony proper - but also for its Canton's.  Managing a fighter practice
weekly as well as tourneys at our events is hard - add to that also running
the Kingdom events we host as a Barony (note that he ran both King's
Champion's Tourneys for HG Miguel).

Me deserves any thanks we can give him - and I am very happy we can call him
one of our own.

~Philip White