[Steppes] Re: Populace

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 13:45:25 PDT 2004

Doh! Now I feel really silly. Yes, today is the 20th.

As to the other dates, Populace is now going to be on its original date
(Thursday).

Scant seconds after I sent that e-mail, I spoke with Francesca, who
informed me that the date was changed again after we spoke with Valeria
yesterday, and so it was decided that it be kept on Thursday. So, now I
have an entire carton of eggs on my face.

So, Populace is on THURSDAY, not Friday. Everything in the Steppes
Letter and the website is correct.

The directions and details still apply.

I'll repost all of the correct info together again tomorrow, to derail
any remaining confusion.

~ Isabeau