[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift Basket Project and Group Camping

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 17 09:56:30 PDT 2004

The idea that was brought up was game boards made out of fabric and the
pieces to be made of the same or other medium. Easy to carry, easy to
store, compact in many ways. They could be produced in an assymbly line
manner.

Of course you know what I am going to suggest. :)

Gloves. One glove per kingdom, the right hand, with either paint or
embroidered cuffs with the kingdom arms that they can give away at thier
discretion at one of their many courts. Again, in an assymbly line type
set up. Some folks will be drawing out the pieces, others cutting, others
sewing, others decorating.

I will be at Gulf Wars as well. As I burn water I will help with financing
the food runs again instead of serving burnt offerings to you all.

Last year's arrangement worked very well for us due to the small number we
had. I for one would like to find a more suitable camp site, say behind
OUR gate, that we built, that we transported, that we .... well, you get
the idea. ;) (I know, not really OUR gate, just poking fun *smile*).

Do we have a new land coordinator yet? Who do we need to call to recommend
a new land coordinator since our last one moved to another country?

Chiara