[Steppes] Gulf Wars 2005 - Gift basket Project recap

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 07:30:17 PDT 2004

No two handmade items are ever the same anyway.  I do like the idea of
fabric game boards that can be turned into the bags to hold the game
pieces.  Just from a pack-and-haul standpoint, if nothing else.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross