[Steppes] Japanese Personas and their people... And garb questions...

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 11:18:16 PDT 2004

Just wondering how many Japanese personas are in the Kingdom and how many were
in this area.  Soma no Genichi Taketomo, good friend of mine, are planning on
having a Japanese campsite in the future and was wondering how many we would
have to accomidate if all the Japanese stuck together.

Also, any who do sewing.  Taketomo-san and myself would like to know if we
asked for hakama, pleated pants, and haori, jackets, now, would they be ready
by Namron?  We would be more than willing to pay well for them or offer
anything else you would need in trade.  Taketomo is good with structure designs
and siege materiels, and myself is good at laced armour, kendo, and helping
Taketomo get the physics right on his structures and machines.

Anything you all could do to help can be compensated and given more thanks than
we can ever express.

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu

=====
~~~~~

Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale,
And drink to the present before it shall fail;
Pile each on your platter a mountain of beef,
For 'tis eating and drinking that bring us relief:
  So fill up your glass,
  For life will soon pass;
When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
- "The Tomb"  H. P. Lovecraft

~~~~~