[Steppes] Japanese Personas and their people... And garbquestions...

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Sep 13 12:43:24 PDT 2004

Moshe moshe Kaneki-San,

My daughter is a Japanese Persona, and I do all her "tailoring".  Please
contact me offlist for further discussion.

There is also Guyjin-san from The Steppes, Lady Vasha from a southern
area, and at least one Japanese in Namron.  And recently, I've seen
another young lady, but have not ever been close enough to speak to her.

In Service,
Gerita del Mare

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross