[Steppes] Gulf War site

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 11:57:37 PDT 2004

I have found nothing concerning Ivan on the Gulf Wars website yet, but I did send an email to the autocrat for the upcoming War asking that he/she keep us informed about any effect or damage that Ivan may cause to the campsite.  I will forward their response to the Steppes List.

Also, you may want to check the website for any future announcements.
http://www.gulfwars.org

Gab.

Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
Is it just me, or does it look like the GW site is going to take a severe
hit from Ivan? Has the war ever been effected by such a thing before? Has
the site ever taken a hit from a hurricaine before? Are there contingencies?

Linet

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.