[Steppes] Our Friends in Meridies

Jentien@aol.com Jentien at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 03:52:48 PDT 2004

          I Would beg a boon from the good gentles of the Outlands and
Ansteorra, two places I have had the pleasure to call my home. Please, friends, take
a moment today and pray for our friends in Meridies. Having spent almost 12
years on the Gulf Coast of Florida, and calling the Shire of Arenal (Pensacola,
FL) my home, it is an extremely emotional experience to be watching this
destruction from afar. I feel helpless to do anything, not that I, as one person,
could do much to help beyond my plea for you to keep these good gentles in
your thoughts.

Jentien