[Steppes] Celtic Heritage Festival Details

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 05:52:06 PDT 2004

So far I intend on being there for at least part of the day.  Not sure what
I'm going to do between Roc's move and Fall Court.  Nor do I have any idea
what shape my shoulder will be in thus far.  Hopefully I'll have a better
idea of that on Tuesday when I meet with the orthopedic surgeon again.  I
doubt I'll be able to fight, but one never knows.

Morgan / Michael Smith