[Steppes] Populace for October 2004

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Fri Oct 8 09:37:56 PDT 2004

Kom hael og sael!

Populace for the Canton of Lindenwood will be held on Tuesday, October 12
at 7:30 pm at the Center for the Arts at Jaycee Park in Irving, Tx.

The address is 2000 W Airport Freeway, Irving, TX, 75038

Take Hwy 183 to the Story Rd Exit. Coming from Dallas, turn left at Story
Rd and cross under 183, staying on the service road. Coming from Fort
Worth, stay straight on the service road.

This meeting is especially important as we will be discussing our plans
and activities for the 2005 year.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood