[Steppes] Fall Court/Demo

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Oct 14 10:54:08 PDT 2004

I am not entirely certain that our Sueko will Want such creatures as
relatives. She has been in Ansteorra for some time now, and seems to be
adapting well to our ways. It would be a shame to see her wilt under the
oppression of those who lack understanding of their new homeland.  We
shall see.......

Ever in service,
Gerita del Mare

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

Then perhaps _She_ will see fit to make you a relative. ;)

       Chiara