[Steppes] More "Legend of Rowan" (was Fall Court...)

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 07:52:50 PDT 2004

One more thing... think of what you would do if you were in a competition and
the final round was between you and your master who had been teaching you for
years (think Ralph Macchio).  They conferred before the final bout and as I
recall, her "Master" was inclined to yield to her and let her be Queen.  She
argued with him and said that she would not take the Throne lest it be by her
own hand.  The final bout looked extremely painful and other than the echoing
sounds of "sword" on metal and shield (and the occasional intake of breath by
the crowd), you couldn't hear a pin drop.  Even the meadow creatures were
silent that day.

HL Gab.

=====