[Steppes] Halloween Revel !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 09:00:06 PDT 2004

Greetings unto all to whom this missive cometh!

Everyone is welcome to join us for Lord Hubert's Hallow-warming party.  The following Invitation is MS Word, font=creepy.  If you would like the actual invitation sent to you (complete with spooky graphics and creepy text), please email me and I will send it to you as an attachment.  Please RSVP to this email.

Hope to see you all there!!
HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

It’s a Halloween House Burn... Warming Party !

Come and help Lord Hubert d’Aigues-Mortes initiate his new mansion with camaraderie and merriment, eh !

When? Saturday, October 30th, 7 pm until ??

Where? Hubert’s Haunted Mansion (bwa-ha-ha!)

12614 Drexel Street,  Frisco, Texas 75035  --  972-712-6848

Directions  Make your best way to Hwy 121 and Preston Road. Go North on Preston to Mockingbird Lane, which is two miles north of Main Street (FM 720) in Frisco. Turn right on Mockingbird Lane, then right onto Kiltartan Drive. Turn right on Drexel. A rough map can be found at http://www.foxandjacobs.com/Fox-...odid=45248

Ribbons for best costumes :  Creepiest, most creative, best representation of a movie character, best overall costume.

Note of DIRE WARNING : those NOT in costume will suffer "grave" consequences and be submitted to an action performed before an audience of peers!!

Food and Libations :

BYOB, however, a Halloween punch will be available. If you would like to bring soft drinks, please do. Party munchies or desserts on a Halloween theme would be most delightful – perhaps even tasty... with some fava beans and a nice chianti. Oh, and the spirits have managed to carry away the chairs, so it would be advisable to bring something if you plan to sit.

Let us all have a CHILLING GOOD TIME, shall we?

(rsvp to hlgabrielle at yahoo.com)

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.