[Steppes] Re: [Elfsea] Fwd: Siege Weapons

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 14:33:23 PDT 2004

Unfortunately we are not armour ready, neither are we authorized for siege
weapons.  We both have basic knowledge on how most are made, used, and built,
but as of yet we are still lacking armour mainly.  The authorization can come
just as quickly aslo.  Maybe Mid-January at soonest.  We both lead somewhat
busy lives.

In service,
Kaneki-dono

--- arcusironwyrm at juno.com wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:53:55 -0700 (PDT) Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu
> <sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com> writes:
> > Soma-dono and myself would be more than happy to crew a siege
> > engine, as we
> > have been trying to build our own.  He know how to build, and I know
> > how to
> > position them.  If any would let us man their engines we would be
> > mreo than
> > happy to ablige you and field them for a weeked at Gulf War.
>

> Great, we would be glad to have you, however I have two questions
> though.  First do you both already have at least the minimum legal
> SCA armor required to take the battlefield?  Second, are you both
> already authorized in siege weapons?
>
> Provided you can respond with "yes" to both of those questions
> you're good to go!  Otherwise it may take a little while to get you
> ready.
>
> Lord Greylond Aston is currently Captaining the trebuchet and he
> needs some assistance making it battle ready.  Greylond's computer is
> down right now or he would be on the list right now himself (he's
> very keen to put it into service).  I am trying to convince Guyjin San
> to Captain the ballista, mainly because he's had a lot of experience
> with it, however both are reluctant to lay their bows down in combat.
>
> So if you met the above requirements or would wish to try to get
> yourselves ready, contact me privately and we'll try to get you hooked
> up with either of these good gentles.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ironwyrm

=====
~~~~~

Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale,
And drink to the present before it shall fail;
Pile each on your platter a mountain of beef,
For 'tis eating and drinking that bring us relief:
  So fill up your glass,
  For life will soon pass;
When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
- "The Tomb"  H. P. Lovecraft

~~~~~