[Steppes] "Camelot" at Plano Repertory Theatre

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 14:09:54 PDT 2004

Since I don't read the list, I don't know if anybody has already posted a
review.  But this is a GOOD production (although they cut one of my
favourite songs for speed), the costumes are decent, and Arthur in his
silver-grey in the second act is positively YUMMY!  (We voted. On looks
alone, nobody would go to Lance with an Arthur who looks like Regan.)

Yes, the costumes are not historically accurate - it's theatre, for pity's
sake!  But if you like a good story engagingly told, with nice singing,
funny bits, and decently fast pacing (you really don't notice that the
first act is almost two hours long), I recommend it.

Cannot afford the theatre?  Call them and talk to Kim, and ask her if they
need ushers.  That's how I get to afford so many shows - and I've already
offered to usher another performance of this one.

                         ---= Margo Lynn (f/k/a "little Morgan")

www.planorep.org

I walked in the Komen Race for the Cure on October 16th.
To make a pledge or donation:
http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=MHablut

"I'm an actor. We don't have politics." ---= Miles in "The Drawer Boy
"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take."
                                        ---= Adlai Stevenson

http://mail2web.com/ .