[Steppes] Sad news

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Oct 22 18:41:06 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,

Thank all of you so much for your sympathy in the loss of our Frodo.  He
was the heart of our home for a long time and we will miss him and his
mischievous ways! He was an adventurer and a wanderer when he came into
our lives (hence his name) and, even though he was the Emperor of the
Universe, he was very kind without being condescending to us, his
subjects and caretakers, as well as our friends.

Thank you for also reminding us that he is in a better place and will be
waiting for us.

Love,

Nuala & Vincenzo