[Steppes] Re: Steppes Digest, Vol 17, Issue 37

Eadwulf eadwulfgrfldr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 17:31:41 PDT 2004

D%$% It! I should read the page more often! I would have loved to attend the wedding and I still give my best wishes to the newly weds! Just remember that love  means you never Have to say your sorry, but it helps at 3 in the morning! LMAO! On the real tip (ala the square head Are- you-a sin-e-o Hall) just tell each other that you love one another everyday! And if you should God forbid have a fight do it naked! It's real hard to remember what you are mad about when you look at the one you love naked! Dude do not buy that 300 dollar sword without looking at the bills! That one can not be fixed by pulling down the pants! TRUST ME ON THAT! LMMFAO!  BE HAPPY! That is all that counts! The money, The car, The house does not matter you have each other and with that YOU Can Make it Happen now and again!
                                                                In the twisted words of
                                                                        EadWulf
                                             Do something! Even if it's wrong just Do Something
                                                                     CON-GRATS