[Steppes] Old City Park Caroling Practice - Tonight Wednesday 3-Nov-04

Thomas, Ron (R.T.) RJThomas at Halff.com
Wed Nov 3 11:09:53 PST 2004

Greetings and Salutations,

	We are having caroling practice tonight at 7:30 pm at my house
to continue the progress we have been making.  I will have songbooks
available for those that need them.  If you would like to bring
refreshments to share with the group, please do so....if not, then I
will have some Halloween left overs to share.

Directions to my house:

The humble estate of Joseph Thomas is located at 1401 Guildford Street
in the city of Garland, Dallas County, Texas (MAPSCO 19 L).  This lovely
estate is the northwest corner of Guildford Street and North Garland
Avenue (commonly known as Garland Road) on the section of North Garland
Road that runs between Belt Line Road and Buckingham Road.

If you are coming from the north side of Dallas (i.e. Allen, Plano, etc)
or the west side of Dallas (i.e. Carrollton, Irving, etc) or the south
side of Dallas (i.e. Lancaster, Duncanville, etc), please make your best
way to US 75 and Belt Line Road in Richardson, Dallas County, Texas and
then:

	*	Take Belt Line Road east to North Garland Avenue.
	*	Turn right onto North Garland Avenue and head south, the
fourth (4th) street from Belt Line Road is Guildford Street.
	*	Turn right onto Guildford Street and the humble estate
is the first house on the right.

If you are coming from the east side of Dallas (i.e. Mesquite, Rockwall,
etc), please make your best way to IH 635 and Skillman and then:

	*	Take Skillman north (Skillman will become Forest Lane
and then Avenue D) to North Garland Avenue.
	*	Turn left onto North Garland Avenue and head north, the
sixth (6th) street past Buckingham Road is Guildford Street.
	*	Turn left onto Guildford Street and the humble estate is
the first house on the right.

If you need more information, please call Joseph Thomas at (469)
366-4522.

Joseph Thomas
Cadet to Don Benedict Ashton,
from the Barony of the Steppes in the
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"Authority is based upon obedience; voluntarily given, tacitly conceded,
or enforced by violence or terror".  Richard Ollard, This War Without an
Enemy.

(mundanely known as Ronald "RT" Thomas
from Dallas, Texas)
w:  214.346.6202