[Steppes] Info on Steppes Land Allocation for Gulf Wars

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:03:58 PST 2004

It seems the area that Steppes normally camps in is not only not going to be
across from the gates as it has been in years pas, nor is it even going to
be pushed around the corner, hidden behind and surrounded by Elfsea as was
forced upon us last year.

We are going to be put elsewhere.

Seems the people laying out the land allocation are from Elfsea and we are
now low man on the totem pole instead of the second oldest Barony in the
Kingdom. We are not being given a choice, nor given the courtesy of giving
the land location to Elfsea if their need and thereby the needs of Ansteorra
would be better served.

To say this makes me a bit peevish would be a grand understatement....

If this has been discussed with Their Excellencies and the Kingdom Landcrat
or regional Landcrat and I am in the wrong here, I do apologize. We were not
given a choice last year and I do not want to see the Steppes get the short
end of things again, intentionally or not.

Borek

<snip>