[Steppes] Info on Steppes Land Allocation for Gulf Wars

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Nov 5 17:25:12 PST 2004

To the people of the Steppes,
  I wish to let all here know that I Ameline DuBois, Lady Elfsea, hope to be
a good neighbor to all of Steppes at war and at home. You are the Barony
from which we came. You are noble and grand. You are an example in deed and
service. Armand and I have the greatest respect for Their Excellencies Abd'
al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim, and Valeria Richila Navarro, we will try to make
sure all are as happy as possible with land allocation. If there are others
that feel as HL Borek does, we would like to know, so we can try to
alleviate
any hard feelings so we can all be happy campers. Armand will be at the
combined practice this Sunday, feel free to speak with him or feel free to
call me.
Thank you for your time,
Ameline DuBois
ameline at generich.com