[Steppes] Info on Steppes Land Allocation for Gulf Wars

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:36:27 PST 2004

Good afternoon all,

Borek, I read your missive on the Steppes list and, although not a member of
your fine Barony, I would ask:  Wouldn't this have been better discussed
with your Baron and Baroness rather than on an open list?  I would think it
would be more productive in the long run and less likely to start hard
feelings between the groups.  Gulf Wars is still many months away and I'm
certain that any problems over land allotments can be resolved amicably
between now and then.

In Service to the Crown,

Sir Romanius