[Steppes] Info on Steppes Land Allocation for Gulf Wars

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 15:59:51 PST 2004

Have you talked to Their Excellencies for Elfsea ?
Donnel

In a message dated 11/5/2004 12:57:12 PM Central Standard Time,
borekvv at hotmail.com writes:

It seems  the area that Steppes normally camps in is not only not going to be
across  from the gates as it has been in years pas, nor is it even going to
be  pushed around the corner, hidden behind and surrounded by Elfsea as was
forced upon us last year.

We are going to be put  elsewhere.

Seems the people laying out the land allocation are from  Elfsea and we are
now low man on the totem pole instead of the second  oldest Barony in the
Kingdom. We are not being given a choice, nor given  the courtesy of giving
the land location to Elfsea if their need and  thereby the needs of Ansteorra
would be better served.

To say this  makes me a bit peevish would be a grand understatement....

If this has  been discussed with Their Excellencies and the Kingdom Landcrat
or  regional Landcrat and I am in the wrong here, I do apologize. We were not

given a choice last year and I do not want to see the Steppes get the  short
end of things again, intentionally or  not.

Borek

<snip>