[Steppes] Info on Steppes Land Allocation for Gulf Wars

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Nov 8 09:40:24 PST 2004

Greetings your Excellency Borek, I am distressed to hear that you are
upset with the land allocation for The Barony of the Steppes at last
years Gulf Wars. I am also concerned to hear that you believe the land
allocation for the Steppes last year and this year will be adversely
affected by persons who call Elfsea home.

Steppes indeed has played a great and inspirational role for all of
Ansteorra for many years. I would challenge anyone to say otherwise.

If anyone knows different please correct my statements listed below.
I would remind your Excellency that land allocation for any group at
Gulf Wars is based off the number of paid reservations under a groups
name.

How many reservations were made by people camping with steppes at least
years Gulf War? I am sure this is a contributing factor. I also believe
that to have a group camping area you must have a certain number of paid
reservations. Did Steppes meet this number?

You Excellency I would suggest that you talk with the Ansteorran land
coordinator and find out what happened with the steppes land allocation
last year. This would be Sir Godwin.

I would also suggest that your Excellency find out what requirements if
any that are required for a group reservation for camping land
allocation.

Your Excellency, I know you to be a true noble, I know you are only
working for the best interests of the Steppes and her populace. I think,
in my humble opinion, that you do need to find out all the information
you can about the land allocation process, before making any more
statements about the Barony of the Steppes being slighted regarding land
allocation.

In Service,

HE Master Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna