[Steppes] Christmas Demo - Need help!

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon Nov 8 13:38:54 PST 2004

Kom hael og sael!

The Canton of Lindenwood has been asked to provide a demo to the Irving
Arts Center holiday open house on December 10 at 6pm at 3333 North
MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75062. The theme this year is the Age of
Chivalry and they very much want an SCA presence.

Our Canton is small, so I am appealing to our Parent Barony of the Steppes
for individuals willing to come volunteer and help us put on a grand demo.
We need to tell the coordinator what sort of space we will need, but they
are willing to accomodate any and all of our activities. Dance
demonstration, A&S, people to be friendly and informational faces... I am
unsure about fighting but am working to find out more. At the very least,
armor displays can be accomodated. This is a public city building, so I
very much doubt that any sort of live steel or other weaponry will be
permitted.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience and reserve this date on
your calendar!

Lady Sunnifa
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood