[Steppes] Christmas Demo - Need help!

Jackie Saunders jsaunders at Evercom.net
Mon Nov 8 13:49:01 PST 2004

I've replied off list that I'll help out, barring any last minute work
complications.  I'll even have some of my infamous ME sweets there for
tasting...

HL Saqra

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces+jsaunders=evercom.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces+jsaunders=evercom.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Lady Sunnifa
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 3:39 PM
To: lindenwood at ansteorra.org
Cc: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Christmas Demo - Need help!

Kom hael og sael!

The Canton of Lindenwood has been asked to provide a demo to the Irving
Arts Center holiday open house on December 10 at 6pm at 3333 North
MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75062. The theme this year is the Age of
Chivalry and they very much want an SCA presence.

Our Canton is small, so I am appealing to our Parent Barony of the
Steppes
for individuals willing to come volunteer and help us put on a grand
demo.
We need to tell the coordinator what sort of space we will need, but
they
are willing to accomodate any and all of our activities. Dance
demonstration, A&S, people to be friendly and informational faces... I
am
unsure about fighting but am working to find out more. At the very
least,
armor displays can be accomodated. This is a public city building, so I
very much doubt that any sort of live steel or other weaponry will be
permitted.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience and reserve this date on
your calendar!

Lady Sunnifa
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood