[Steppes] Old City Park Caroling practice

HARKINS shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 13:53:26 PST 2004

Greetings one and all,

Well, the days are shorter, it's getting cooler, and
singing carols with good friends is a lovely way to
spend an evening. Our practices will now be each week
until the event. I want to thank Joseph Thomas for
having practice last week for me, most kind of him : )

This week's practice will be on November 10th at 7:30
pm at Iames and Lidan's home, 809 Morningstar Trail in
 Richardson, Texas (Mapsco 17M).

Directions are as follows:

Make your best way to US 75 (Central Expressway) and
Spring Valley Road.

Go east on Spring Valley Road; Just past the railroad
tracks, Spring Valley Road forks to the left and
Centennial Boulevard forks to the right:

Go to the left and stay on Spring Valley Road passing
Greenville Avenue, Abrams Road, Audelia Road to the
intersection of Spring Valley Road and Bowser Road;

Turn north/left onto Bowser Road to the first street
on the east/right which is Morningstar Trail;

Turn east/right onto Morningstar Trail and the house
will be on the north/left side of the road.

Please bring any refreshments you want to share for
our mid-practice rest. I look forward to seeing you
there. I will bring extra copies of the music, so if
you need a copy, we will have them there.

Susan