[Steppes] RE: OT- Stolen Truck

Kresimir Zeravica kzeravica at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 12 08:25:56 PST 2004

Unfortunately cars are very easy to steal from or steal completely...one of
my buddies had this killer stereo system in his car and even though it was
concealed so as noone could see it...but they could hear it...anyway someone
unlocked the car, opened the the trunk, got the speakers and amplifier, set
up the car as if nothing had happened and locked the car back again...no
broken glass, no prints, no leads what so ever.

Plates are easily removed and swiched too. Hope you get your truck back
though...wish I could help