[Steppes] Old City Park Caroling practice - Wednesday!

HARKINS shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 09:47:39 PST 2004

First, please reply to me at shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
if you are going to be in attendance at the caroling
and if so which night or both nights! We need to get a
number to the Old City Park folks so they can give us
tickets : )

Practice will be at my house on Wednesday. If we feel
we need to practice again before Saturday we will
schedule that session there.

The address for the practice is 441 Lowell Lane
Richardson Texas 75080 (Mapsco 7) and the directions
are as follows:

>From the East, South, and West of Dallas:

Make your best way to IH 635 and US 75
 Go north on US 75 to Arapaho Road
 Go west/left on Arapaho Road to Custer Road
 Go north/right on Arapaho Road to Lowell Lane
 Go east/right on Lowell to the 3rd house on the rt.

>From the North of Dallas:

Make your best way to US 75 and Campbell Road
 Go west/right on Campbell Road to Custer Road
 Go south/left on Custer Road to Lowell Lane
 Go west/left on Lowell to the 3rd house on rt.

PS.  Try to pick up or borrow a small binder and book
light for the performance. 1/2 price books had some
cheap book lights last time I was in there.

Susan