[Steppes] Irving Arts Center Demo - 12/10/04

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Thu Dec 9 07:31:05 PST 2004

Kom hael og sael!

The Irving Arts Center Open House is only a day away! The SCA has been
specifically invited through the Canton of Lindenwood to demonstrate our
activities to the attendees with stage time and the special accomodation
of reserved dressing rooms. This year's theme is the Age of Chivalry and
they are VERY EAGER for our attendance.

This is a short demo, with an hour to set up and two hours running length.
Please come and help share our society with the public, even if only for a
part of that time.

Territory: Lindenwood, a Canton of the Steppes (Irving/Coppell/Grand Prairie)
Address: Irving Arts Center, 3333 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 300, Irving, 75062