[Steppes] Lindenwood Populace Meeting Minutes

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Thu Dec 9 07:50:00 PST 2004

Kom hael og sael!

These are the meeting minutes for the December Populace Meeting for the
Canton of Lindenwood:

Officers' Reports:
Exchequer: Lady Aldreda states that wee have money in the bank. No
financial activity since the last meeting.

Chronicler: Lady Aimiliona has a skeleton list of addresses and has
prepared an initial mailing to be sent out soon.

Seneschal: The following offices are open for bid: Heral, A&S Minister,
Knight Marshal, Hospitaler

Events:
Lindenwood Yule Revel: Event Steward is HL Philip White
 	This event is off calendar and scheduled for Saturday, December 18
from 6:00p - 10:00p at the Jaycee Park Arts Center. There is no gate fee
for this event but a donation is appreciated. Feast is Potluck. A ham and
the king's cake will be provided. Please bring a dish to serve eight. The
King/Queen of Misrule will be chosen via the king's cake and gift
exchanges will be held for adults and for children. The adult exchange is
a 'chinese' gift exchange and all gifts should be SCA appropriate of
at least a $10 value. Make them something you yourself would like to
receive. The children's exchange should be a gift of $5 value.

Midsummer Masked Ball:
 	Bids are open for our annual masked ball. Please submit your bid
to Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir no later than the end of Populace on
Wednesday, February 2, 2005. We have a site we may use if necessary and
the date of Saturday, June 18.

Demos:
Irving Arts Center, 12/10/04 from 6:00p - 8:00p, setup at 5:00p.

Baronial Tithe:
 	Please bring any items you would like to donate to the Baronial
Tithe to the January 6 Populace Meeting. This Tithe will be presented to
Their Excellencies Steppes at 12th Night.

The next populace meeting will be on Thursday, January 6 at 7:30p at the
Jaycee Park Arts Center in Irving. The address is 2000 Airport Freeway,
Irving, TX, 75038. Directions will follow a week before the meeting.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood