[Steppes] Populace

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 07:51:43 PST 2004

I'm working on it.  Their excellencies are in exam week this week.  :)

Gab
--- Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:

> http://www.steppes.org/populace/dec_populace.html
>
> Populace this month is this Friday. It is a white elephant gift exchange
> Christmas party at their Excellencies home.
>
> Hopefully someone will post more details on the party. :)

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.