[Steppes] OT riding the rails to DFW

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 08:12:18 PST 2004

Ask them about shuttle services, too.  We took one which was a large van, so
I'm sure they have handicap access ones.  It was only $10 apiece about 5 years
ago.  They came to the front door and even helped us with our luggage.

Gab
--- Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/16/2004 9:58:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> gailh at fanninelectric.com writes:
>
> I'm  taking my Dad to Love Field the same day....call your airline and see
> what  they suggest about assistance for someone using a wheelchair or
> walker.
> Southwest is meeting me at the curb with someone to  push my Dad's
> wheelchair to get him thru to his seat on the  plane.
>
> Galen
>

> Thank you. I'll call them.
>
> Ciard

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.