[Steppes] OT riding the rails to DFW 2

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 16:13:33 PST 2004

I thank everyone who has written with advice on riding the rails.

But no one has answered what I was asking about, -i.e. "Has anyone ridden the
DART express rail to DFW  airport?"

I'm not looking for alternative ways to get her  there (via shuttle) I've
driven to DFW many times before.

I thought we might enjoy the train ride, but since  it will take a whole lot
longer to get there by rail than by car, I wondered if  it was a good idea.

Are there bathrooms and water on the train?   Are they fun to ride?  I assume
they are fully handicapped accessible -  i.e. with lifts or no steps to enter
train.

Has anyone actually ridden the rail express to  DFW?

Thanks

Ciard