[Steppes] OT riding the rails to DFW 2

mikaelc mikaelc at airmail.net
Fri Dec 17 12:50:29 PST 2004

All of the DART light-rail stations have wheelchair access to the
trains. There are two different types of trains run by the Trinity
Express - the older Budd RDC's (look like a self-propelled, silver
passenger car) which have wheelchair lifts, and the newer trains
(railfans call them "footballs", because of the shape of the cars) -
these have platform-level floors. The shuttle busses from the
CentrePoint station to the airport also are equipped to handle
wheelchairs.

Mikael