[Steppes] Lady Anne is home

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 06:03:17 PST 2004

That is WONDERFUL news! Tell her to take it easy -- slow and steady wins the race!

Esther

Bre'nain / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:
Yes, good friends, Lady Anne the Spinster, mka Donna Mallory-Field, is home after 11 days in the hospital for spinal vertebrae fusion. She can be reached most of the time at 972-235-4824, home. There is still much physical therapy, and associated pain, but is eager to resume normal life as soon as possible. Call her if you would like; she would be glad to chat. YIS, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic, mka Noble Field

When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
[Desiderius Erasmus, Dutch Humanist and Theologian (1524-1583)]