[Steppes] Feast at 12th Night

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 06:03:56 PST 2004

No worries. Just thought you guys might like the FYI.

:-) Esther

Crimson Vision <traci at crimsonvision.net> wrote:
Hello Esther;

As we are not the hosts of the Acceps website we do not have control
over the content on there. I've emailed the Treasurer to ask her to make a
note that Feast is not sold out but is availible thru mail order or at the
gate if there is any spots availible of the 300 limit.

Sorry for the confusion!

Elizabeta