[Steppes] Learn how to hand sew class - or learn how to make your own T-Tunic

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 07:42:00 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Just a reminder - noon today at Mary Head Carter Park in Carrollton (where fighter practice is) I will be hosting the first in a series of newcomers classes.  We will be learning how to hand sew, then using this new skill on making our own T-Tunic.

What do you need?  Well, 5 -7 yards of fabric for the T-Tunic.  But if you just want to learn how to hand sew, no supplies are needed. I will have supplies for people to use there.

So come on by to learn a new skill, or just hang out with us!

Lady Katheryn
Steppes Hospitaler