[Steppes] Mailing list .. one more time

steppes-owner steppes-owner at ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 24 17:58:23 PDT 2005

Since it bears repeating again .....

I have appointed your new list managers who will be separate
from this office as it is not an office at all and requires no reporting.
Across the Kingdom there is no set standard for who gets this appointment
other than they are a paid member in good standing  and someone willing to
take it on indefinitely, not three years as in most offices. :)

Morgan and Alasdair will be your List Admins. I will remain as a back up.

Please congratulate them all and give them your full support! Send all your
requests to them, NOT the vscribe.

HL Chiara