[Steppes] November 2004 LoAR Acceptances

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Apr 6 14:12:42 PDT 2005

"Jann Mays" <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  However, since so much is done via the computer these days, a year does seem
>  quite a long time.  Anyone have their's done in less than a year?

7 months each for my name, device and badge.  Without fast tracking that is about the minimum you can expect.  3 months inKingdom and 4 months at the Laurel level.  Of course once there is a decision, there is the delay in notification for Laurel to publish the results.

A fast tracked submission I think has a minimum of 4 months turn around.

Of course I am not a herald so things may have changed since I was last involved.

Alasdair