[Steppes] Mailing list status

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Apr 14 10:21:59 PDT 2005

As far as I know the list will remain as it is. It is not my
decision to make. Those of you that wish to change the status of the
list will have to discuss it at business or populace like you all
did this last round. Remember though, that the ultimate decision
will belong to the Baron and Baroness.

I will not change the status of this list while I am here, I am only
temporary. If there is a decision to change it that will happen
after I have handed the list over to the new vscribe.

It is my policy to not make policy when I have to step in for
someone else while waiting for a new officer. I am here to maintain
the policies as they stand in order to keep everything calm.

HL Chiara
Apprentice to Master Fritz

<quote who="Trish Kvamme">