[Steppes] Mailing list status

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:35:10 PDT 2005

Seriously folks,

I am on several Kingdom lists as I am sure you all are.  The Ansteorran
list, Laurel, Pelican, Rose, some event lists, Known World Royal Peers etc.
Each of us I would guess is on no less than 3 lists as active Ansteorrans.
On each you simply hit reply.  Making one have a square wheel like our
Baronial list is gimping us.

I have had alot of friends out of barony and actually within come back later
very upset because their important post to our list on traffic, directions,
demos, events, meetings, requests for assistance etc went to a singular
person, in fact most often the singular person doesn't even notice it only
went to them so it goes no further.

Alot of important data is being lost, and I for one would rather giggle when
I make a mispost and say oops sorry than be losing all the information that
we are losing.

It is not serving the people of this area to it's fullest potential in it's
current state,  I know it is the subject of much grumbling at local
gatherings such as fighter practices so how about it pretty please.
Even losing just a few messages can be extremely taxing.

Larissa