[Steppes] Mailing list status

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:02:47 PDT 2005

Interestingly, that's all I suggested as a means of "fixing" the "problem"
before the change to a non stanadard configuration was made.  LOL  But it's
generally the emails that are fired off quickly (last minute before an
event) or by a newcomer that are screwed up.  So we created potentially
worse probelms for people in more sensitive situations to alleviate some
minor discomfort for our supposedly more experienced members.

Morgan